We all had to laugh when we saw the monkey do this.... Tori has this same body language when she does not get her way or is mad with us....
So much fun for Tatumn...
Tori and Mr. Yeh's grandaughter Mei Mei.
Ray and the chicka's
Oh so cute of them!
| Add caption |
Finally! After 4 trips to Taiwan I meet mr. Yeh's wife. I told Ray to tell Mr. Yeh I was beginning to wonder if he was hiding her from us..... ha ha.
We had so much fun at the theme park. We had never been to this one.
5 comments:
Glad to have survived 4 whole days of torture by the 3 Henke girls..... I have to say this so that the Henke boys at home won't be so jealous:)
Tori is a riot, but the adorable type, if there is such combination. She ventured into the queue at the roller coaster ride at Leofoo Village Park all by herself as the excitement seems way too much for the rest of the group. As I "men" up and caught up with her amid the long line up, she literally tried to comfort me by saying "Uncle Ray, don't worry, I will protect you....." & I just laughed and laughed. Within 2 seconds after the ride started, she clung to my arm, eyes closed, and yelled "uncle Ray please protect me!!! She was so funny that I laughed uncontrollably even though the
ride's spins and turns were making me extremely dizzy.
Tatum is such a sweet girl, totally admirable. Makes me thinking about adopting a daughter again. As for mom, ah......... no comment.... Of course a great mom and everybody knows. I have to be careful here since mom is an ex-Tucsonan and she knows where I live.
Glad that I made the trip!
So glad you finally got to meet Ray. The guy who helped us all get our kids from TW!!! What a great experience!
Looks like you guys had so, so much fun!!! And how cool that you got to spend so much time with Ray!! And you got to meet Mr. Yeh's wife..WOW!!! And OH MY GOODNESS, his granddaughter has gotten SO big!! She was just a little bitty thing when we were there to bring Emily home.
So glad you had such a great trip!!
What a trip!!!
Sooooo great to see the amazing Ray, he was so great to work with!!!
Love seeing the wonderful Mr Yeh too, I can tell he has been having a ball with you all and so nice to see his lovely wife and his sweet grand daughter!
It so cool to finally see Ray. He was so helpful with Jonathan's adoption. And to meet Mr. Yeh's wife, is so sweet. Mei Mei has grown since February. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment