6/23/2011

The Aquarium





















Video of of the kids favorite part of the aquarium the stingray pond I call it. Where the kids can reach in and touch them....





After waiting for Tori to get up around 10 am. Man she is the most awesome sleeper ever... We headed to the aquarium by the beach. We decided to take Tessa to her babysitters so we could have more time standing and enjoying the tanks and such without running through with Tessa. If you could have seen Tori's eyes when we got further in the building where we started to see all the fish, it was priceless.
We knew from Tori's paperwork she loves ocean life, and she sure does. We were able to get a back door look this trip. Jetia, a friend of my friend works there and took us behind the scene to see all the fish life in the back rooms in tanks... it was so awesome to see baby seahorses, a sea turtle with a curved up shell and so much more.We will head back several times this summer. I know Tori will love that.


2 comments:

Shana said...

What fun! I can't imagine kids sleeping till 10, that sounds like heaven. Mine sleep till 8 and I thought I was lucky:)

jmull said...

Just made me smile the whole way through! A couple of chuckles along the way, man that's a crazy buzy house girl! Too fun! Love yo sista! J