6/22/2011

First Morning at Home










I forgot to add that I let Tori and Tessa go out on the swing set last night and swing for 20 mins before bed... I did not care if we woke the neighbors if they heard them... Tori was so thrilled with the backyard, Jezzy our dog and the kitty's. I think she was in ahh of the whole thing of being able to walk out back and play outside and do what ever.

After the kids had already been out on the swing set around 9:30 I wrestled them back in for breakfast and then real clothes and not their pajamas.... Tori loves her nightgowns. She is such a girly, girl.... Bob calls her my other new toy.... The kiddos had a blast on the playscape today and we had an awesome day.....

1 comment:

Shana said...

They are so precious! I love reading how Tori is so excited by going outside to play. And seeing her so excited is awesome!