6/19/2011

Yamingshan Ntl. Park and Our Flight to the US

Yamingshan Ntl. Park. It is so beautiful. We stopped here to see the gorgeous park on our way to the airport.







Mr. Yeh may be the fish god... But Tori is the squirrel god. She was able to hand feed the squirrels with peanuts. AMAZING!


Taoyuan Airport. Taipei Taiwan.


Tori was sooo excited to catch her first airplane to America.




Made it to our gate after having the paperwork frisk at the immigration counter in Taiwan. They stopped us and asked us why we had a Taiwanese girl. Then they kept asking me why Tori did not have a US passport... I kept saying we just adopted her in Taiwan and they did not seem to get it... Finally another man came over and pulled us to the side and wanted to see all our documents on her court process... Good thing they weren't in our real luggage... I handed them to him and after her read them in Mandarin he looked at my passport to compare parents I guess and said sorry.... and let us go... UGGHHH! Tori was sooo excited I could hardly settle her down once we were on the airplane.... she loved the t.v. and movies and the virtual compass.


America, here I come....
Our arrival at 4:00pm June, 9, 2011 at LAX. Piece of cake through immigration....
Tori is an official American Citizen on a IR-3. Since we saw her prior to her adoption being completed..... YIPEE!!!!



Video of Tori with the squirrels.

No comments: