Tori was a little bit shy about her belly showing a little when I first put Tatumns old swimming suit on her. But that lasted about 5 seconds....
I love this video.....
How much fun are they having????
Our beautiful Tessa is growing up... Hard to believe she has been in our lives almost 4 yrs and still never a dull moment... We would not change her spunky, whitty, bossy , loving personality for anything...
After a hard day at home and Tae Kwon Do this is where I caught them before bed... Snuggled together watching Tori play her Cooking game on her DS.... Love it!!!
How can someone so stinkin cute be so sweet too!!!!
Tori's smile says it all.... Loving life in North Carolina.
Life is good..........
3 comments:
It's wonderful to see them playing, laughing and having such a fantastic time together! Thank you for sharing your trip and your family. I really enjoy following along your journey as we are in the process of adopting an older child. If you remember, your precious Tori was the first face that drew us in.
OMG I absolutely LOVE that picture of the 3 of them on the couch!!! SO happy for you that all is going so well!!!
Love the slide video and it gives me a great idea for some summer fun on our playset too. Thanks! So nice to see Tori so happy with her siblings.
Post a Comment