Taipei Zoo
Mr.Yeh's Taxi ride to the Zoo.
trying to catch a butterfly.
It is still rainy and cold so an umbrella was needed daily. Of course I lost mine at the zoo.... oh
well. I will not be blogging tomorrow night. I will be spending all my time with her and packing when she goes to sleep. It will be our last night together and I have already gone through a hotel pack of Kleenex... My heart hurts already to leave her....But I know this was the best for her to do a visit. She knows I am Mama and will be back for her as soon as Taiwan says so.... Does not make it any easier..................
I shall return to LA tues afternoon for a layover and into home on Wed night...... So more later....
11 comments:
she is soo beautiful!! She seems very comfortable with you!!!
Blessings,
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I am so glad that you were able to spend the time with her. I know it's going to be hard tomorrow but it will make the transition so much easier. I love the pictures of the zoo.
Praying for you here, for strength and comfort. Soon she will be with you forever :)
It is SO great that you got to spend this time with her.
hope you have safe travels.
Blessings,
Angie
This has been so wonderful, I can only imagine how hard it will be for you to say goodbye but I know doing this extra trip will have made so much difference for Tori.
Hopefully it won't be too much longer before you are back in Taiwan and bringing her home!!
I am so happy for you both that you had such am amazing time together. My heart is hurting for you and for Tori. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.
What a gorgeous young lady - you guys are having so much fun - thank you for sharing with us.
I cannot begin to imagine how hard it will be to come home. This is a time that neither of you will ever forget and she will be home with you very soon.
Take care -
Heather
Tori is precious! I can not even pretend to imagine how hard it must feel to leave her right now. I can only hope that you will return very quickly! This was amazing quality time that you got to spend with her and I am sure that she will treasure it:) My love goes out to all of you.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun together!! She's so darn cute!!! Enjoy all of you time together, down to the last second!! I'm so glad you got to do this, even though it's going to be heart wrenching to say good bye. Let's hope the courts get you back there ASAP so you can bring her home!!!
OMG, Mr. Yeh's granddaughter was with us the day we picked up Emily....she was teeny tiny then!!!
What an amazingly beautiful little girl! Tori is so sweet...just love all the photos! I finally had a chance from FL to log on and read your blog! Love it, love it!! I am sniffling right along with you!! I am praying you can quickly get back to her!! BIG hugs! Can't wait to chat with you. Hope you are having a good flight home!
Oh, Joyce...she's a doll. I know your heart broke leaving her behind. But soon you will be reunited forever. I know that doesn't make it easier, but joy is just around the corner. Love you, my friend.
Oh, Joyce...she's a doll. I know your heart broke leaving her behind. But soon you will be reunited forever. I know that doesn't make it easier, but joy is just around the corner. Love you, my friend.
Post a Comment