
Alley Cat Pizza. Thanks Diane!


Since she loves......chocolate. She got to experience her first cup of hot chocolate with Mom.

The makings of a beauty Queen!

Tori could hardly wait to paint her nails and toes. She kept showing me paint her nails at the pizza place.

Five minutes after we were in our room she was in the tub with foam soap, my little ponies and Polly Pockets. Got her all washed up after soaking for 45 mins. Served her her hot chocolate,painted her nails blew her hair dry and wallah...my daughter. Tori was asleep in 5 minutes after I tucked her in and is sleeping so peacefully while I sit here and blog. I have to keep looking at her and can't beleive this is really happening! Tomorrow a fun filled day on our own. Taipei 101, shopping, lunch, ice cream, the cool bookstore and I am sure more... I just wish the weather was better. No sun since I have been here. 50's, rainy, downright... chilly. Although much more pleasant then July/Aug like the last 2 trips...

Beautiful Tori Chih Hua!

The Making of a Beauty Queen!
turn off the music at the top right to hear her video...
This is at the Pizza place. Dancing while trying to learn how to blow a bubble with her gum!
9 comments:
You both look like you are having so much fun. She is a cutie! I love reading about your first times together:) Hope you have a fun time at Taipei 101. Don't forget to save your spoons and chopsticks as a keepsake.
This makes me smile soooo much! This is such a precious time for you two crazy girls!
Love it! Adorable and yes... looks like she is a Henke already!
Have a fun day shopping and reading books!
what a cutie!! Love the dancing :)
It was good talking to you this morning. I let everyone know how great everything was going today at the salon.Love Love Love the video!!!She's got great rhythm. Her &Tatumn are gonna have some kind of fun!!! Her nails,beautiful.Maybe you can train her to be your next nailtek.LOL love, sandra
I want to join the girl party! What a great time you are having together. Keep the pictures and videos coming.
Glad to see you two having so much fun!! Have a great time at Taipei 101!!! Look forward to reading more!!
Glad you enjoyed Alley Cat Pizza. We can't wait to go back. We will need to chat when you get back and have a few minutes.
OMG, that video of her dancing is awesome! I am so happy to hear that things are going well:) Still catching up on your posts and can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment