
Enjoying my toys. Everything at home tastes better.

Why did my Mommy put this thing up?

Think if I shake it hard enough it will come down.

My Mommy pulled me off the gate and I proceeded to throw my fit and attempt to eat the wood floor....

This is me before I found out about the gate....... Precious aren't I.......
6 comments:
Love the floor eating picture. Glad to know she is really learning how things work around there..
oh my gosh...the floor picutre is priceless..shes adorable i love her! awe..
Aww, she is just SO cute!
jen (JOH)
she is just so cute. love the smiles and the chubby legs :) Looks like she has settled well into her loving family.
Well she wouldn't be a real GIRL if she didn't throw a fit now and again, right! I don't now how, but she just gets cuter and cuter!
Mel
Yep... I think Kobi & Tessa have the same bio dad or something. LOL! Kobi eats wood floor when I peal him off the baby gate to. Just wait til she starts throwing Little People at you:) LOL!
Post a Comment