8/02/2007

Glitch in our Paperwork

Chan Kai Shek Memorial
Grand Hotel(Amazing)
Palace
Longshan Temple
Our busy little girl

Forgive me I have not written because we are having an issue with our paperwork for Tessa's visa. Our paperwork was not the way they wanted it, so I am currently waiting on a fed ex package to arrive hopefully by 9am tomorrow which is Fri. If we don't get it in the am I will not be flying home Fri night to LAX. I still have to go back to Amer. Institute Taiwan with the new signature from Bob. Pisses me off! They just make everything sooo hard.



Well I'll pack tonight just in case. The rest of the family went back to the night market tonight and Tessa is sleeping. I have to go to bed.... Not much more than 4- 5 hrs a night since I have been here. Tessa is doing soooo great. She has really been a giggle box. She is really easily amused. She definitely knows who momma is already. She crawls straight to me whimpering for me to pick her up. We went to the Performing arts show today where we saw a Chinese Opera and the acrobat show. This was one of my favorites. We also saw Chang-Kai Shek memorial



Palace Museum and The Grand Hotel. It was so hot today so we came back to the hotel at 2ish.



The humidity is awful. Plus the smog is sooooo bad. It is so hard to breathe.



The shopping is great close to the hotel if that is what you came for. You can find just about anything near by. I still have to say the traffic and the mass amount of people out at night all over the streets amaze me....



Our driver Mr. Yeh is definitely the rock to the whole process in Taiwan.



I don't know how anyone could do it with out him. He was pretty concerned about our ordeal with the visa. He has absolutely been at our beck and call when needed. We are so lucky to have been able to use him. We will forever be greatful to him for helping bring Ms. Tessa Yi Ling into our lives. We will sure miss him. He has formed quite the bond with my Tyler. Mr. Yeh was a police man for 29yrs and has 5 children. He knows Tyler is going to go to college for Criminal Justice and wants to start off as a policemen and work his way up.



Mr. Yeh had a adorable rubber Taiwanese policeman keychain on his keys and Ty asked where he got that and Yeh's son translated back, it is not for sale but I will try to find you one. The next morning he handed Ty 2 little bags, one had a scooter police man like a tassle for your cell phone and another key chain, but then we saw the policemen key chain and we noticed his was gone. Brought tears to my eyes to think Mr. Yeh thought that much of Tyler...We will never forget the time we had in Taiwan . He is the one that made our Journey to Yi Ling complete. Hopefully tomorrow I can catch the airplane as scheduled if not. I will have to purchase 2 one ways and a baby ticket. Eva air has no room until the 14th..... I don't think so.....



No comments: