8/06/2007

Performing Arts Acrobat show and Chinese Opera

Today is Thursday in Taipei and Mr. Yeh our fabulous driver showed up at 9:30 am to take us to the Show. When we walked in there were some girls showing us how to do this Chinese Yo-Yo and a juggler. They were showing all of us how to do these. Then we saw some of the performers of the opera putting on there make-up. It was so neat to see how they put on their make up.

Mr. Yeh watched the baby while we were participating in some of the activities. He is so good with our babies. He wants us all to be part of the culture while we are there. We will miss him a lot. We watched the acrobat show which was totally awesome and saw the Opera. This is another one of the sites I wanted to see the most. Loved every minute of it. Also anything to escape the outdoor heat..... After the show we continued on to see more sights. While I was still having a hard time concentrating on the sights because of the waiting of my papers to arrive via fed ex. I tried to make the best of it. My nerves were absolutely shot. I cried about every tear I possibly had left in me...... We headed out tonight for dinner at Chili's. Southwestern egg rolls tasted mighty fine. Something about the smell in Taipei was really getting to me. Made me pretty naseous most of the time. One more day and I should know our faith for coming home as scheduled.... I hope our papers come by noon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce, Nicole and I are praying that your paperwork
issues get straightened out so you can come home. Tessa
looks like she is doing really well...and goodness knows she is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Joyce, Thanks so much for sharing all of the wonderful cultural things that you got to do while in Taiwan. We too want to travel when we go, so we can share our experience with our child as she grows.

Tisra said...

Congratulations on having your daughter IN YOUR ARMS!!! I love reading the story unfold, and pray that your paperwork issues are promptly settled and cause no larger problems!

Tisra
adopting from taiwan, waiting for referral
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Holly Crawford said...

she is the cutes thing Joyce-and ms. Lu was her foster mom too! How cool is that. You much visit when you come to Tucson. Nate is doing very well. Holly