7/29/2007

Aboriginal Theatre and Gandala Ride







We had the most fantastic day today! Wulai was exactly what I imagined Taiwan to look like outside the city. Beautiful hillsides. Green and gorgeous water running down the mountain.


We road the cable car ride up to the top and saw the beautiful waterfalls and then we saw the aboriginal dance performers. great a/c...... Then we were served a lunch upstairs. Alex Mr. Yeh's son continued to wait on us by serving us specialty plates from the lazy susan around the table. He was such a pleasure to have him with us. I could tell you I think we have flat entertained Mr. Yeh and Alex. We have laughed so much today.


We went to the Jade/Flower Market after Wulai and then headed home to the hotel to eat and rest for a couple of hours and we headed out at 7:30pm to Snake Alley Night Market. We enjoyed this market the best. It had a lot of souvenirs. I bought Tessa a Chinese Scroll and the Artist painted Love,Forever,Yi Ling. Priceless..... I also found a Chinese dress in pink on cat silk hat instead of a dragon. And another beautiful silk print sun hat. Alex and Tyler totally enjoyed the one shop that had snakes and watched the man smack it's head to kill it and skin it to serve to food.YUCKY!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my lucky day!!!!!!around 10:30am she will be in my arms!!!!! I know I won't sleep but who cares.... Our daughter will be ours tomorrow.


Please keep us in your thoughts that she is ok tomorrow and not too afraid.


Can't guarantee I will post tomorrow but I sure will try my darndest to get pics up for everyone!!!! we love you YiLing

4 comments:

Judy said...

so glad to hear you had a great time in WuLai. I have goosebumps just thinking about in less than 12 hours, you will be with Tessa. so happy and excited for you!!!!!

Judy

Karin and Rob said...

We will be thinking of you tonight, knowing that you will probably be holding little Tessa by the time we go to bed! Wishing you a wonderful adoption day!!!

Lori said...

The pictures are beautiful and I love the scroll (going to have to steal with pride on that one!). The countryside looks amazing. Sitting here realizing that it is 3:00 a.m. in Taipei right now and that in so few hours you will finally hold your precious Tessa! Love the photos and appreciate you sharing the journey.

Anonymous said...

ahh im so excited for you guys i cant stop smiling!!!! =)