6/29/2008

Fun in the Sun!




This is more my style. Tyler borrowed the grown up version from his work of the Slip and Slide.
The kids really enjoyed their selves for the afternoon... I enjoyed watching them just as much. Just to see them all together is something in itself.
Travis is trying to convince Tessa to join him on the slip and slide. No way!!!
Tatumn
Maybe I will try a run by myself.... NOT!!!!!!!!!

Who just made that big splash on that slide???
Travis and Tyler.

Tyler and his bud Daniel. Still kids at almost 20....
Travis taking Tessa for a try.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy..i think ur missing something..ME! lol im just kidding..it was a fun day..minus the ants and grass..lol

Anonymous said...

WOW Joyce Looks like the kids had a great time together!! I think that is awesome! I really admire your family and all the love that you guys share for each other!!!

Lori said...

Way too much fun!! How neat to have that in the yard...love all the photos - can't believe how adorable Tessa and Tatumn are!

Beth said...

WOW...I bet that was TONS of fun!! So cool your yard is big enough for that!!! Tessa looked super cute in her (not so)teeny weeny polka dot bikini!!!