7/19/2008

A Day and the Life of Tessa!

I love to play DS with my sissy.
Yes, I love to do sommersaults and stand on my head.
Beautiful smile after my sommersault.
One of most favorite toys. The old strainer.
Ponytail flying in mid jump on my Zebra.
In my jammies.
Got the coolest trike that Mom and Dad can push outside.

Dad did not feed me fast enough.
Just hanging out with my salami on my Travis's legs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness..i dont know what we would do without her :)

Unknown said...

Joyce, Tessa is beautiful! (& you're amazing!)
Love yer cuz,
Jessica

Beth said...

I absolutely LOVE the 3rd picture!!! TOO CUTE!!!

Lori said...

What amazing pictures - she grows more and more beautiful everytime I see new pics. :) Love the sleeping in the high chair pic especially - and what a grin!