5/27/2011

Nothing New! Oh Yeah There Is!!!!!!!!

Well, to retract this blog post I never published....
WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On our way to bring sweet Tori home for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My nerves are shot.... but it is a good thing... Leaving Bob with the other 3 at home for a few weeks.... Well he will survive.... Tatumn is traveling with.... And I have a huge surprise for both girls which neither know about until later being told in Taiwan...
So hope everyone enjoys our Journey to Tori................................


Tori had her first court date on the 8th of March. Her Civil Ruling came on the 28th of April and who knows when her Final Ruling is or was but we are going to get her....
A very happy 44th Birthday for me on the 6th to have Tori Chih Hua Henke forever..









Just a quick note to say nothing is new with the adoption of Tori. We have heard nothing about a court date yet.... We suspect we could hear something shortly after Chinese New Year!!! It has been 3 wks since I have been home from Taiwan and feel a tad bit antsy about getting her home.... Could be a while longer I am sure.... Just the thought of leaving her crying when I left her was the last thing in my mind when I left....
I Miss Her!!!!







2 comments:

Amy S (in PA) said...

What fabulous news! Congratulations to you and your family! I've been checking in periodically because I didn't want to miss your travel. Your Tori's endearing smile was the start of our adoption journey and we are so happy for her and you.

Diane McMahon said...

I am so happy for you! I will be following your travels. Have a great trip!