

Thanks to big sister Tatumn... the kids are always being dressed up in fun stuff... Trey is so compliant to be torchered thru dress up by her.. Ha Ha... He loves all the attention...
He does make a great blonde, doesn't he? Just some random cute photos of the kids...
6 comments:
Too funny.
Those pics are too cute! I love Trey with the blond do, it is sooooo him, lol:)
Awww, what great pics, Joyce!! I love the ones of Trey...he does ham it up pretty well! Love Tatum's new haircut! Suits her well! :)
Beautiful kids...can't wait to see where the future takes you!
That was hilarious! I didn't recognize Trey in that blond wig.
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
those are some great pics!!!
Post a Comment