
This is our big guy now... Not so little anymore... We are so very proud of Trey. He came home on Aug. 12th and started school at the end of Aug. 2 weeks after arriving home from Taiwan. He has absolutely surppassed our expectations the first year of school.No Enlglish! No idea about life in the US. He soared through Kindergarten. His English is soooo great. He is reading beginning reading books and is awesome at math.... He has been just a breeze. Trey is sooo loving, so happy and so full of life. He is the funniest little guy. We just love you Trey! Hoping that you feel the very same for us the rest of your life. We are the luckiest family ever to have 5 beautiful children.
4 comments:
The pictures are awesome! Can't believe how much they have grown. So beautiful.
Great pictures! Can't believe it's been a year. The wait is always so long and when our children are finally in our arms, the time sure flies by. Trey is so happy and has adjusted well! I couldn't be happier for all of you!!
Seriously, could he be any cuter/handsome???? I just LOVE him!!! :-)
Awww...look at your handsome dude!! I wish I could see him now...I bet he's changed SO much since Taiwan.
Post a Comment