11/08/2009

Grandparents Visit


Bob's Dad

Bob's Mom... I asked her if she needed earplugs for Tessa several times... I never passed them out but should have.... They really enjoyed their visit....







Trey has had this funny way of showing me old since we were in Taiwan and now Tessa has learned it also... Crazzzyyyy kids....
























I just don't know how my little guy is going to survive the cold here... This was our first cold snap and he thought he would die and needed to have everything on to be warm. It was about 46 degrees so it was chilly....









































this is what happens around 7:30 if they sit still to hear a story....Such a sweet picture.












2 comments:

Beth said...

great family pictures!! And that last one is SO precious!! It sure would make a great Christmas gift!!!

Shana said...

I am cracking up with you thinking temps in the 40's is chilly! Brrr, for me. I hope Tai makes it through the blistery cold:)