8/02/2009

Wulai.... Paradise!



This is the view from the gondala/tram ride in Wulai.











Travis, Alex, Jason, and Mr. Yeh



Our trip would not be the same without Mr. Yeh! Second time around and still there for all of us during our travels to our children. Thanks Mr. Yeh!








Alex and Travis outdoors at the indoor Aboriginal show. These 2 boys are six months apart and truly are enjoying ech others company.









Travis and Mom
































This is us right after we zip tied ourselves back across.









































A sign that we should posted in NC









Pulling the zip tie basket across the ravine.








Travis, Joyce, Jason and Angie. The other family here from Minnesota adopting their daughter Kaydee who is 5 also from Chung Yi. Both our kids are from Taichung.









simply breath taking .









All of us wading through the stream after we have been walking up for a long time and pouring sweat buckets......









Outdoor Aboriginal dance performance.

























A family rowing in the stream. Which we did on the way back. I rowed and Angie kept us balanced so we didn't end up in the water.
























Wulai waterfall. We took the Gondala ride up and trucked another 20-30 min. upsteps to the top where there was a whole nother world of activities.


















This is my favorite thing about Wulai. The pure beauty of it all....

































7 comments:

w8tn4 said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing your journey and taking us along for th eride of a lifetime! I will certainly be staying tuned! Pixie Dust always, jami

Beth said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time and you sound so much more relaxed this time around!!! Have fun shopping and seeing all the sights!!

Sandy G said...

Sure wish I was there too! Looks like so much fun. Reminds me of the falls in Jamaica. So pretty and breath taking! Enjoy and stay relaxed. You even look more relaxed this time. Have fun...Have you got a new purse yet??? LOL

Love ya....Sandy

Michelle said...

I'm so excited to experience this firsthand!! :)

Lori said...

WAY COOOOLLL!!! We loved Wulai and I just LOVE the pictures you posted. Makes me so happy to see you guys and all the familiar things! So happy you guys are having such a great time!! Miss you!

Katie said...

Sounds like a great start to the trip! I love reading your posts! It is fun to see it all again but seems like longer than to weeks ago that we were there! Tell Mr. Yeh and Alex hello!

Shana said...

What a fun day! I am still bummed that we missed the aboriganal show when we were there:( So great that Alex and Travis get along well too!