
Trey and his Spiderman bike. He sure does love his bike. His foster parents owned a bike shop so now I know why at 5 he can ride on 2 wheels.... One less to teach...

Trey has a worm in his hand... Uck... I should have known he is a boy. Soon he will be bringing in lizards.... Tessa wants no part in the bug hunting...

Both of the kids wanted to show off their artistic side. They had so much fun painting.
I had a fridge full of art work.

They first thing Trey painted was his numbers 1through eight. I could not believe he just did not paint pretty colors all over the paper. This painting was more of his artistic side.


This is the first time Trey had been on the waterslide. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. Tessa really is enjoying having someone to play and swim with.

Surprisingly happy to be sitting with each other today. They still have there moments when only
one can be in the chair at a time. So I make sure to get some photos of them sharing things so nicely together...

Trey loves this camera. We got it from the baby store in Taichung when we adopted Tessa 2 yrs ago. It came with the purchase of our diapers and the rest of the store shopping spree that we did...
o
n
2 comments:
So great to see the kids loving life! Very impressed by Trey's number skills! I think you may have an engineer on your hands:)
Beautiful, beautiful family, I loved the little videos. You look like you have all always been together.
Post a Comment