We just got done shopping at the Jade Market where this time I spent lots of money and got lots of great gifts for the kids. Bracelets, jade, multi stones, adorable Saworski chrystal pandas also. Oooooh I had sooo much fun this trip. Then off to get more souvenirs at the Handicraft market. Killed that store also. Great souvenirs for my 2 little ones from Taiwan for when they are older. beautiful chime hand exercise balls, chinese print playing cards, colorful dragon for our bookshelf, t-shirts for all. Taiwan flag. All things I missed last trip because of our visa paperwork fiasco. I really wanted to get my souvenir shopping done prior to getting Jing on Thurs. He is a boy and 5 yrs old and they just don't do shopping under normal..... circumstances. We headed back to the hotel and then walked a block over to Outback. Yep had a yummy steak.... He He.
More fun tomorrow..... Hot Hot here as usual..... C'mon Taiwan Diet!
6 comments:
Looks like you are having an awesome trip. Certainly catching up on your shopping from last trip. I know I can't wait to go back again.
I can tell you are an experienced mommy. Smart decision to shop before you get Trey.
Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Wow! You sure did your share of shopping this time around... thanks for all of the great ideas! Staying tuned in!!
Jami
Simply beautiful ! What a great experience for Trav.Shop shop shop! Just a few more days!
Aww, Joyce! how cool that you are with another family! Very cool! Have fun!
Wow- What great adventures you have had so far. I love all the pictures. Sounds like you really did well shopping:) Looking forward to your next post!
So nice that you got all that shopping done and seems like A LOT less stress than last time:) Can't wait to see your little man Trey!!
Post a Comment