10/26/2008

Jing's papers are in the courts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the re-location of our Salon and just life in general, things have been crazy busy to say the least. We heard from Gladney on the 18th that Jing's paperwork has been submitted into the courts. We do know that it is possible that he can be done in the courts in a few months and then travel a month later. Please let it be in the first part of Jan. We can get through Christmas without me being over there. On the upside I wouldn't care except for the other children would have a very different Christmas without Mom home.... Or have Jing's paperwork clear the courts by the middle of Nov. and travel first part of Dec. and have us home just in time....
We would really love that.....
We have not received a new photo of Jing since July 1st. Oh how Chung Yi is so different from Tessa's facility where we received monthly photos, video, and height and weight.
I just want to see him again.....
Patience,,,, I know. One that I am not good at when it comes to adoption. I have often wondered what I will do with my spare time(ha ha) when there is no more waiting and adoption paperwork all done..... Just kidding.....I will just complete the re adoptions in NC for both the kids, post placement reports for both kids for a few more years and then WHEW! DONE! Sit back and enjoy life with 5 children..................... EEEEKKKKKK

2 comments:

Beth said...

Joyce, that's such great news!! I hope you fly right through the courts so your ALL home for xmas!!

By the way, I tagged you over on my blog. I know you're super busy, so if you don't have time to play, I understand!

Judy said...

Joyce - glad to hear the paperwork is moving along. Hope all five children will be home in time for Christmas.

Love,
Judy