Tessa is 19mos old now and is 34 inches tall and weighs 29 lbs. She has slowed down on her weight gain I am sure do to her running climbing and basically never sittiing still. She is still in the 95% on the american charts for children. She is still our big girl. She is also wearing a size 8 shoes. This is usually closer to a 3 yr olds foot.... Not a 19mos old.Tessa is bright witty and full of so much love and happiness. We have really come so far with how she loves us and wants to be loved on all the time by all of us.... She still favors her brother Travis, due to his quiteness and calmness I am sure.... Tessa loves to be outside on her swing. Or chasing the dogs around the yard. She continues to do great in her big girl bed but still comes to visit our bed around 1 am.
Without having to stay up at that time we are very glad she goes right back to sleep until 7am.
Everyday that goes by I still think about the day How will I ever tell her that I am not her birthmommy. I feel as if I was... It truly breaks my heart. I hope she always knows how much
we wanted her and how she will always be our daughter no matter how she came to us...And we will never love her any different. She is the absolute love of our lives and can't imagine another quiet evening in our house as long as she hasn't gone to college or gotten married.... I hope in that order also.... Ha Ha.. We love you Tessa and cherish every moment and ching ching(kiss) that you give us.....
4 comments:
Great post! Tessa is so big! Mia is 3 and wears a sixe 8 and she is tall for her age. Tessa is just adorable!
-Shana
Love the post and adore her photos! She is such a beautiful little girl! Ching Ching Tessa!
-Lori
Love the pigtails.. I share your feeling about telling Eric but I know he will understand how much we want and love him when he grows up. In the mean time, just enjoy your beautiful Tessa!!!
the world of adoption is just so special-we know in our hearts that we love them no matter what! They will know that too!
Blessings
Chris
Post a Comment