4/19/2008

Prom Night for Tyler's Sweetie Christina





Tonight was Christina's Prom. Since our oldest Tyler graduated last year it was his turn to go with his Babycakes to her Senior Prom. Quite smitten with each other for over a year now I enjoyed the quick snapshots to see them off for the night. Giving them the usual lecture....
No babies. No marriage. Until you are both out of school............. He He....
Hope they had a great time. Love them both.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i love u too :) i thought i was famous f a quick second with u takin all those pics lol

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Tyler and his little SIS!!
She is a gem-and so is Christina-hope they behaved themselves!
Hugs
Chris

Stefanie said...

LOVE the new blogover! Hope those 2 had a wonderful time at Prom - they sure make a handsome couple
:-)
Stefanie

Shana said...

Joyce, you are too funny with your lecture, LOL! I hope they listened though. Great pics. I want to go to prom again:(
-Shana

Rydley said...

What sweet photos! Beautiful new blog look too!!