

Travis with his flying hovercraft. Tessa was afraid once it got into the air.




Tyler's Baby Cakes (Christina) Such a sweet kind girl for my oldest....
Tessa is sharing her eggs with one of our neighbors Daschunds.

My Goof Ball Tatumn sported these ears for most of the day. Love that she is still such a kid at 9.Calm, quiet and a very sweet almost 16 yr old...
Please do something with my hair...
Look I am still on the 1st step trying to get through this gate. But this one I can't tear down...

Nice Pink Ears Travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to show your wife this picture.
Please do something with my hair...
Look I am still on the 1st step trying to get through this gate. But this one I can't tear down...
Nice Pink Ears Travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to show your wife this picture.We sure had the perfect weather for an Easter Egg hunt today. Tessa and Tatumn found all of the eggs in nothing flat.





9 comments:
Joyce,
Thanks for sharing your special day with us-I know it is hard for a busy working mom to keep her blog updated, but we so appreciate seeing how wonderful life is after we bring our little miracles home.
Even if is is only once a month-keep posting!
Hugs and Thanks a million for everything
Chris
Adorable pictures. Looks like you had a terrific day!
Looks like a fantastic Easter was had by all! Tessa is so pretty, and her hair is getting so long! What a beautiful family you have!
Joyce,
I just had a chance to catch up on all of your pictures and I absolutely loved them. What wonderful kids you have!
Tessa is just such a little cutie. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Joyce - her hair is so long and cute! Oh my goodness! How fun! What a nice looking family you have!!!
I loved all the pictures. What cute grandkids I have. I think Tessa needs her bangs trimmed so she can see. Do you think you can find a good hair dresser? ha ha
Love Mom, Grandma Bertie
what a pretty little lady!
Love the bunny ears on Tatumn, too.
me..sweet & kind..whew..you got the wrong girl! lol im just kidding..thank you though! Your not too bad yourself! :)
love christina
I love the Easter dress! Tessa is getting so big! Too cute!
-Shana
Post a Comment